- 60 TABLET
- 9 USD ($)
- Specific Drug
- IVERMACTIN 12MG
- COVID 19 AND PARSITIC INFECTION
- 12 MG
- AS DIRECTED BY PHYSICIAN.
- 60 Unit
- TEMPERATURE DO NOT EXCEED 30 C.
HOW VERMACT TABLET DT WORKS
Vermact 12 Tablet DT is an antiparasitic medication. It works by binding to the muscle and nerve cells of worms, causing their paralysis and death. This treats your infection.
RECENT RESEARCH : - VERMACT 12 ( IVERMACTIN ) MG TABLET WIDELY USED IN COVID 19 RESEARCH AS PER CLINICALTRIAL.
INTERVENTION It will be a randomized controlled trial which will be done on COVID-19 patients proven by PCR fulfilling the criteria (asymptomatic/mild to moderate severity). They will be divided into two groups after randomization. Group A will be administered Ivermectin single dose of 12grams along with Chloroquine as per existing hospital guidelines and group B will be given Chloroquine alone. Dose of Ivermectin to be repeated at 1 week if PCR stays negative. PCR will be done on alternate days (48, 96 and 144hours) and the duration at which the PCR becomes negative will be compared. Dose of drug subject to change in accordance with patient response or possible side effect.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA INCLUSION CRITERIA
In order to be eligible to participate in this study, an individual must meet all of the following criteria:
Provision of signed and dated informed consent form Stated willingness to comply with all study procedures and availability for the duration of the study Male or female, aged 15 to 65 years In good general health with no or mild symptoms of Corona virus disease PCR positive for SARS-Cov-2. Ability to take oral medication and be willing to adhere to the drug intake regimen EXCLUSION CRITERIA
An individual who meets any of the following criteria will be excluded from participation in this study:
Severe symptoms likely attributed to Cytokine Release Storm. Malignant diseases, diabetes mellitus, chronic kidney disease and cirrhosis liver with CPT class B or C.
It is a randomized controlled trial to assess the efficacy of Ivermectin in COVID-19. Patient recruited will be assigned to two groups one group will be given ivermectin with standard chloroquine regimen and the other group will be receiving chloroquine only. Out come will be recorded by documenting PCR reports at 48, 96 and 144 hours.
|COVID||Drug: Ivermectin 6 MG Oral Tablet (2 tablets)||Not Applicable|
How is Ivermectin thought to work on COVID-19?
- For the SARS-CoV-2 virus to make you sick, it has to first infect your cells.
- Then while inside the cell, the virus makes heaps of copies of itself, so it can spread around your body.
- The virus also has ways of reducing the way your body fights the infection.
- During the infection of the cell, some viral proteins go into the cell nucleus, and from here they can decrease the bodyÃ¢ÂÂs ability to fight the virus, which means the infection can get worse.
- To get into the nucleus the viral proteins need to bind a cargo transporter which lets them in.
- Ivermectin can block the cargo transporter, so the viral proteins canÃ¢ÂÂt get into the nucleus. This is how the scientists believe Ivermectin works against SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- By taking Ivermectin, it means the body can fight the infection like normal, because its antiviral response hasnÃ¢ÂÂt been reduced by the viral proteins.
- NHAVA SHEVA
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 10000 Per Week
- 1-2 Week
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 1*10 TABLET
- Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia
- GMP ISO 9001:2015 WHO
4-Shiv Flat, Hari Nagar-3, Opp Brc Gate, Udhana Navsari Main Road, Surat, Gujarat, 395010, India